Sports and Fitness for the Community
Wells Blue Sports Centre provides access to The Blue School's facilities for community use outside the school's operational hours.
Facilities available for community use include
- Artificial Pitch (Hockey, 5 a-side Football)
- Playing field (Football, Rugby, Cricket, Athletics, Rounders)
- Tennis courts
- Sportshall (4 Badminton courts, Basketball, Netball, Indoor Cricket, Indoor 5-a-side Football)
- Gymnasium (Circuit training)
- Dance Studio
- Fitness Suite including Free-Weights Room
Sport and Fitness Clubs and "private groups engaged in sport or fitness" are welcome to use our facilities for group bookings.
- Monday to Friday 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Sundays - by prior arrangement around fixtures.
- Closed Bank Holidays
Members of the public can use our Fitness Suite including Weights Room on a adhoc basis (following Lite Induction) at £6.00 per session (paid on booking). Alternatively, a £20.00 non-contract monthly membership is available for access to facilities when WBSC is open.
Please contact Andy Jones, WBSC Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01749 836222.
Wells Blue Sports Centre
Also like our facebook page for regular updates.
How to find us
Access via the Kennion Road Entrance to the school. Free car-parking available for WBSC users attending site.
WBSC Ltd is a subsidiary company of The Blue School, which is the sole shareholder. WBSC Ltd operates the community aspects of the school's operations, outside the objectives of The Blue School, a state maintained school under the Academies Act 2010.