Health and Safety
At The Blue we all take Health and Safety seriously. Please click on the cross below to find out some useful advice and tips to remain safe in school.
Be aware of your personal safety and act with due care for the safety of others at all times.
Don't forget - good health and safety is simply applying good common sense!
- Safeguarding and SHARP
- Homework Timetables
- Extra Curricular Sport
- Musical Instrument Tuition
- Exams and Revision
- Blue School Council (BSC) / Learn to Lead
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- Ten Tors Challenge
- World Challenge Expedition
- Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Careers - Beyond The Blue
- Work Experience
- Health and Safety
- Blue School WiFi Network and Student Email