Safeguarding and SHARP
The school considers safeguarding and child protection to be of the highest priority.
If you have any concerns you can use either of the following school contacts to send messages.
School Help Advice Reporting Page (SHARP) System
The SHARP site allows you to retain anonymity, if preferred.
If you wish to contact us through Miss Cox, you donít have to leave your details if you donít want to.
Please take the time to look through the pages and if you feel that you can help to keep our school a safe, friendly and fun place to be you can get in touch using the link.
This is a CONFIDENTIAL way to stop YOU or a FRIEND or SOMEONE you have seen SUFFERING...
- Y11 Mock Exam Timetable
- Homework Timetables
- Enrichment Programme
- Extra Curricular Sport
- Safeguarding and SHARP
- Exams and Revision
- Blue School Council (BSC) / Learn to Lead
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- World Challenge Expedition
- Y9 KS4 Option Choices September 2018
- Y10 KS4 Induction September 2018
- Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Work Experience
- Health and Safety
- Blue School WiFi Network and Student Email
- Y11 Geography