Safeguarding and SHARP
The school considers your safeguarding and child protection to be of the highest priority.
SHARP (School Help Advice Reporting Page)
If you have a concern you can use the school's SHARP system to report it. So if you are being bullied, or someone is making you feel uncomfortable or unsafe in or outside of school, or you want to pass on information about a friend that you are worried about, use SHARP by clicking on the logo or link below.
The SHARP site allows you to retain anonymity, if preferred. This is a CONFIDENTIAL way to stop YOU or a FRIEND or SOMEONE you have seen from SUFFERING...
No issue is too small and you are not wasting anybody's time. If you are worried .... REPORT it and get the HELP!
The SAFEGUARDING TEAM
You can also contact our Safeguarding Governor, Mrs Bradley, via email:
- Safeguarding and SHARP
- Y6 to Y7 Transition Sep 2020
- Google Classroom
- Extra Curricular Sport
- Musical Instrument Tuition
- Exams and Revision
- Blue School Council (BSC) / Learn to Lead
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- Ten Tors Challenge
- World Challenge Expedition
- Y9 KS4 Option Choices September 2020
- Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Careers - Beyond The Blue
- Work Experience
- Health and Safety
- School WiFi, Email and Google Classroom