SCOPAY Online Payments
SCOPAY is a convenient way for parents/carers to top-up catering balances and/or pay for trips and activities using a credit/debit card online.
If you have not received, or have lost, your personal SCOPAY Blue School Introductory letter, including details of how to set-up your account, please contact the school's Finance Office on 01749 836262.
If parents/carers have already given their permission for their child to attend trips/activities during their time at The Blue, (as indicated on the Consent Form completed when your child joins The Blue), no further permission is required. However, if permission has not been given on the Consent Form, by making payment for an activity via SCOPAY, it will be assumed that parents/carers have given their permission for their child to attend/partake in that trip/activity.
Permission means that you are confirming that you have read, fully understood and are satisfied with details supplied regarding the trip/activity and agree to your child taking part and that you know of no medical reason why your child should not participate.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Letters Home
- Update your Contact Details
- Coronavirus - A Guide to Home Learning
- Educational Psychology Service
- Coronavirus Free School Meals
- Y9 Options Information
- Parents' Evening Booking System
- Online-Safety - Parent Advice
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Blue School PTA Lottery
- Parent View Website
- Welcome Booklet (Years 7, 8 & 9)
- SCOPAY Online Payments
- Catering at The Blue
- School Uniform
- Musical Instrument Tuition Scheme
- Careers - Parent Advice
- Schemes of Assessment