Please see our uniform policy for full details.
All our uniform items can be purchased from Identity Kits in Broad Street, Wells. Identity Kits is open 6 days a week throughout the year, serving parents/carers from a convenient City Centre location. Parents/carers are able to buy some parts of the uniform from alternative suppliers. Please see our approved list before purchasing items.
Families of students in Years 8-11 wishing to apply for a bursary towards the cost of the new school uniform should complete and return our Bursary Application Form (copies also available from the school reception). Families of students joining the school in Y7 in September and who are eligible for Free School Meals will automatically be sent a uniform voucher prior to starting with us.
Before buying shoes for your child, please view our examples of acceptable/unacceptable footwear here.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Letters Home
- Coronavirus - A Guide to Home Learning
- Educational Psychology Service
- Coronavirus Free School Meals
- Y9 Options Information
- Update your Contact Details
- Parents' Evening Booking System
- Online-Safety - Parent Advice
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Blue School PTA Lottery
- Parent View Website
- Welcome Booklet (Years 7, 8 & 9)
- SCOPAY Online Payments
- Catering at The Blue
- School Uniform
- Musical Instrument Tuition Scheme
- Careers - Parent Advice
- Schemes of Assessment