Safeguarding and Child Protection
The school considers safeguarding and child protection to be of the highest priority.
If as a parent/carer you have any concerns about your child or their friends or another student at at the school you can use a number of methods to alert us.
SHARP (School Help Advice Reporting Page)
If you have a concern or you want to pass on
information you can use the school's SHARP system to report
clicking on the logo or link below.
The SHARP site allows you to retain anonymity, if preferred. This is a CONFIDENTIAL way to stop a child from suffering potential harm.
The SAFEGUARDING TEAM
Parents/carers can also contact our Safeguarding Governor, Mrs Bradley, via email:
SAFEGUARDING - GENERAL ADVICE
Click on this national Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) link if you have a concern regarding use of the Internet.
You can also visit the CEOP Thinkuknow website here
To further help keep your children safe online you may be interested in the new browser features available from CEOP.
The following other public and charity services are available :-
- The Somerset Safeguarding Children Board (SSCB) Web Site.
- The parentINFO website (from CEOP and The Parent Zone)
- Information about the NSPCC Helpline
- Expert Advice from Get Safe Online
- UK Safer Internet Centre
- whoishostingthis.com Parent's Guide to Internet Safety
- Action Fraud is the UK's national fraud and internet crime reporting centre
- 5 things parents should know about Instagram - by The South West Grid for Learning
- A Parents' Guide to Youtube
- Enrichment Week 2019
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Letters Home
- Update your Contact Details
- Parent Online - MOODLE
- Parents' Evening Booking System
- Online-Safety - Parent Advice
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Blue School PTA Lottery
- Parent View Website
- Welcome Booklet (Years 7, 8 & 9)
- Tucasi Online Payments
- Catering at The Blue
- Free School Meals
- School Uniform
- Musical Instrument Tuition Scheme
- Careers - Parent Advice
- Schemes of Assessment