Coronavirus - A Guide to Home Learning
Whilst schools remain largely closed, The Blue School remains committed to providing distance learning for students through our Google Classroom platform. With the prospect of students continuing with this type of education for the foreseeable future, we have aimed to improve our online provision in Term 6. Teachers will endeavour to offer more engaging and interactive content and in some classes, students will be able to experience live face-to-face interaction using Google Meet.
Hopefully, our updated Guide to Home Learning for Parents will give you some ideas and practical guidance for the term ahead. If you have any questions about your child's home learning, please get in touch with the school in the usual way.
To download a PDF version of our updated guide for parents / carers please click below:
For information about Google Classroom email summaries for parents/carers, click here.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Letters Home
- Coronavirus - A Guide to Home Learning
- Educational Psychology Service
- Coronavirus Free School Meals
- Y9 Options Information
- Update your Contact Details
- Parents' Evening Booking System
- Online-Safety - Parent Advice
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Blue School PTA Lottery
- Parent View Website
- Welcome Booklet (Years 7, 8 & 9)
- SCOPAY Online Payments
- Catering at The Blue
- School Uniform
- Musical Instrument Tuition Scheme
- Careers - Parent Advice
- Schemes of Assessment