Epraise is an online rewards and behaviour monitoring system
which aims to both motivate students and enable parents/carers to actively
engage with various aspects of the children’s school life.
Via the epraise website or, via the epraise app, students can:
- See the Praise Points they are rewarded
- Spend the Praise Points on a variety of items from entries to exciting
prize draws to food from the school canteens and school equipment
- See the Demerits they are given
- Sign up to Enrichment Activities
- View their timetables
- Track the Praise Points and Demerits their children have
- Monitor attendance and punctuality
- Sign up their children to Enrichment Activities
- Go to the school website and click on the epraise button. You will now be on the login page.
- Enter your school username and password and hit 'login'
- Go to the school website and click on the epraise button near the bottom left hand corner of the homepage
- Click on the parents' tab
- Enter your email in the first field and leave the password field blank
- Click 'login/register'
- Epraise will send you an email that contains a link to create your password (please check your junk mail if the email doesn't come through)
- Enter that password into the password field and you will be able to access your account
- Download from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Select 'The Blue School' from the list
- Make sure you are on the 'students' tab if you are a student or
the 'parent' tab if you are a parent/carer and enter the same login details as before.
- General Information
- Jobs at the Blue
- Useful Links
- Beyond The Blue - Careers
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- West Somerset Research School