Y10 A Level Options Research Project
Year 10 students
Thank you for helping us carry out a research project with the Department for Education (DfE) and the Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) in to A Level Option choices for you, next year.
To log in to the website to complete the activities, you'll need to use your first name and surname (as they are found on the school registers).
Once you have started, the activities should take approximately 30 - 40 minutes to complete. Ask your teacher for help if you get stuck.
Please CLICK HERE to access the online activities.
Thanks, Mr Colquhoun
- Safeguarding and SHARP
- Y10 A Level Options Research Project
- Homework Timetables
- Enrichment Programme
- Extra Curricular Sport
- Musical Instrument Tuition
- Exams and Revision
- Blue School Council (BSC) / Learn to Lead
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- World Challenge Expedition
- Y10 KS4 Induction September 2018
- Y9 KS4 Option Choices September 2019
- Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Work Experience
- Health and Safety
- Blue School WiFi Network and Student Email