Enrichment Week 2019
This year, Enrichment Week takes place from Monday 8 July to Friday 12 July. Students in Years 7 - 9 and 12 will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of fun, challenging and enriching experiences. Activities must be chosen online, by clicking the link to the form in the relevant booklet shown below.
1. Carefully read through the letter from Mr Higgins that your child received in assembly. Click on the relevant link below.
2. Read through the booklet which outlines all the activities on offer. Click on the relevant link below.
3. Discuss the options with your child. Take note of activity costs.
4. Click on the link at the end of the booklet and complete the online options form.
If you have any questions about Enrichment Week, please contact Mr Higgins, Enrichment Coordinator, at the school.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Enrichment Week 2019
- Letters Home
- Update your Contact Details
- Parent Online - MOODLE
- Parents' Evening Booking System
- Online-Safety - Parent Advice
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Blue School PTA Lottery
- Parent View Website
- Welcome Booklet (Years 7, 8 & 9)
- Tucasi Online Payments
- Catering at The Blue
- Free School Meals
- School Uniform
- Musical Instrument Tuition Scheme
- Careers - Parent Advice
- Schemes of Assessment