16to18 - Blue 6th? It's not too late ...
Whether you were with us in Year 11 or have never been to The Blue before, its not too late to join our Sixth Form in Year 12 this September.
- You may have got better results in your GCSEs than you expected
- If you were with us before, you might just be thinking about whether you really want to be elsewhere?
- If you've never been with us before, you'll be with many others who join us in Year 12 and quickly make new friends and move forward together in your studies.
- The facts show that we consistently deliver the exam results you need.
- We don't impose restrictive entry requirements - basically, just 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 and above including English and maths (option for either an English or maths resit if Grade 3 and above).
- We will support you through your studies and time with us.
- Working together we'll give you the best opportunity to succeed and enjoy.
If you are interested in joining the Blue's Sixth Form, take a look at our information page and entry requirements. We will be honest with you if we think that one of our programmes may be too much for you to tackle. But if this is the case we will also help you decide on other possible routes that will work for you.
- Phone us on 01749 678799 - we'll take your details and book you in to see a member of the Blue Sixth Team.
- Email your contact details to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you.
- Pop into school and we'll have a chat. Don't worry that term has now started ... but the sooner you enquire the quicker we can help and if you do decide to join us the less you'll have to catch-up.
- Latest News
- Opening of our new Sixth Form Centre
- Non-Uniform Day
- Open Evening
- Blue School Council
- Statement from The Blue School
- 16to18 - Blue 6th? It's not too late ...
- GCSE Results 2018
- A Level Results 2018
- Lottery Win Win!
- Ofsted October 2017
- Research Schools Network
- Free School Meals
- SEND information for parents
- Parent Online Safety Information
- Vehicles on-site
- Latest News
- General Information
- Jobs at the Blue
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- West Somerset Research School